Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2013

WHITE COLLAR REPORTING

There is a big article about MARSHALL in the ITEM today. It tries to give the appearance of being fair and balance. I'll give it that cause I don't even try. Appearances can be deceptive, especially if there are pictures. There are pictures and there is no doubt they are deplorable. Who would want to send their kid there. You see the only problem is you could take pictures from at least three other schools in Lynn and interchange them and you would get the same response. The thing is the people in the know know if we don't do MARSHALL first so we can hold the other schools hostage there will not be the political will to get it done.

Today's article was the latest ib a series of propaganda press releases published. It's kind of funny that the PR firm LPS recently hired is owned or run by an ex-editor of the ITEM. That kind of family relationship makes me homesick for WV.

I read where this where there seems like there is only one person against the bond and he is even not really against the BOND just the location. When I read that I was sure I was going to see my name. Boy was I surprised. Again I was ignored. Here I have written several pieces raising questions about the whole thong, gotten thousands of views, several comments, and spoken publicly at debates. Heck I even spoke at meetings with the PROJECT MANAGER. Not that they could have told by reading their own paper but I AM RUNNING FOR SCHOOL COMMITTEE!

I guess the ITEM can keep burying their head in the sand but if the latest core samples are correct, they better put in some pylons first, Then there is also thhe fact they better remove a few tons of topsoil first.

No comments:

Post a Comment