Search This Blog

Monday, September 2, 2013

PRESS TO RELEASE PRESS

Dear Editor,

Please explain to me why there has been no article published announcing my candidacy for Lynn School Committee yet and there is less than three weeks left until the Primary election? My fellow challengers have each enjoyed a customary announcement. Granted I do have a somewhat elevated profile because of my widely read blog, Lynn School Watch but I feel that it is only fair and ethical that I deserve equal exposure in your newspaper.

I have twice before sent press releases to you editors and I even one to the school beat reporter. Even though there is a large amount of my writing on the subject on the Internet I sent you an announcement weeks ago and to my knowledge there has been no coverage. I still have not published this release on my blog to insure you had original material.


Your continued refusal to provide me with equal coverage will necessitate my reporting this unethical campaign lack of reporting to the appropriate authorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment