Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2013

WHO'S GUARDING THE CROSSING?

I have been told of and I have watched a few instances of my own of crossing guards only half heartily performing their critically important task. As we approach opening bell for school the traffic at some of these intersections can get congested an as such quite dangerous. I would home there is some continual reassessment of job capabilities and I also feel we need a little closer monitoring of performance. Traffic can be horrible both around arrival and dismissal,

We had a couple incidents last year and still not much has changed. If it has I think it's safe to say "not everyone got the memo". Do we need a fatality to get action>

1 comment:

  1. Crossing guards are the responsibility of the police department. I believe the person in charge is Ann Magner 781-477-4398.

    ReplyDelete