Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

A PILOT TAKES OFF

I can't believe I a, saying this bur MATH has got me excited. I know it's a first, FIRST IN MATH that is, The wildly successful on-line class, program or whatever it  was that DR. LATHAM'S daughter and piloted in elementary schools last year. I know kids could not get enough of it even accessing the competitive program out of class,

They got rewarded for their effort with virtual stickers and got to see how their's  their classes efforts stacked up against others, in the district, in the state,= and in the country. I don't have any hard data on me but from the anecdotal reports I heard, the results must be phenomenal. More importantly, it makes learning fun. Ipo see this is EDUCATION in th 21st Century that can take place in buildings built in the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment