Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'M NOT ALWAYS ALONE

Lynn candidates look to kick campaigns into high gear

Even though this is an extremely important election with the 92 Million Dollar Bond on the ballot, my fellow challengers got snubbed when it comes to coverage in this story. Not only me but no mention of LORRAINE or MELISSA either. I know they are NEW MARSHALL zombies so at least they could have been mentioned without too much risk to the steam train. What happened to fair and unbalanced? What happened to OBJECTIVE JOURNALISM? At least I tell you I'm nonobjective and well okay, downright opinionated. You know some CITY COUNCIL challengers got mentioned, I'm just a sayin.

While I got my dander up there's another thing I want to speak at. This here PR firm they gots to hiring, well they ain't done too good a job promoting things. We are getting close to election time and I've not seen the kind of promotion for the bond you would expect for something so big and important. I hope they didn't throw in the towel. Maybe they were just the runt of the litter.

What's worse, and since I am from WV I am somewhat an expert on the subject, is all this INBREEDING. I'm talking about the guy and his firm they hired "to get the word out" used to be editor of the ITEM, you know that paper that won't waste space on my candidacy.

6 comments:

  1. I think that's because you, Melissa, or Lorraine haven't put out any signs or started knocking on doors. Besides debates (and your blog) we haven't heard or seen much from you guys like the other candidates who are out there in the city campaigning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that a fair statement? If you were in all places, you would see Stanley attends many events. Is it fair to pick on the poor who do not have money for signs? Melissa and Stan do not have that much money. Keep flapping away.

      Delete
    2. it doesn't cost anything to knock on doors

      Delete
    3. Anon 657 you are so smart. I could fall on someone's front porch and I wouldn't have to be poor anymore!

      Delete
    4. Not every candidate was mentioned. Many weren't but you don't hear them whining. You really should stop playing the crippled card. I have a disability and work over 40 hours a week as well as take care of grandbabies. If you want something bad enough you will do whatever it takes to make it happen.

      Delete
  2. You are right not every candidate got mentioned but NONE of the challengers for school committee did. As for your admonishment for my crippled references, I really do not need a lecture on the capabilities of disabled people. I have worked with physically violent male adolescents and profoundly mentally retarded adults without any special privileges do to my own limits. We are not talking about bagging groceries. If you can't understand my satire, well I understand each of us has limits in our own way.

    ReplyDelete