Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ALL QUIET ON THE KINDER FRONT

Glowing reports were given by all on the initial opening of the KINDERGARTEN CENTER on COMMERCIAL STREET.  There were multiple reports of hardworking staff and the transforming decoration.

Name plates were exchanged for color coded tags in the interest of organization. It seems to have been a good move. The center had been in operation less than a week but everyone seemed confident.

Although I had predicted coordination problems, they really haven't surfaced yet. Still it is to soon for me to concede defeat. When all is said and I won't mind to much if I'm wrong, at least part way. I mean logistically.
I'll be happy that the kids enjoy themselves. I'll never be able to concede total defeat. Not only is it way too soon, I remain categorically opposed to busing anyone. Not only is it a waste of time,in this case that time comes with a price tag of $270,000.

Not only is it too early to concede defeat that means it is way early for theother side to claim victory. Either way you can count on me for objective reporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment