Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2013

IGNORED BUT I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY IN THE NIGHT

Lynn school board incumbents top ticket
www.itemlive.com


I am going to hurt myself, I know I am. I just can't help it. I can't stop laughing. Does anybody seriously believe I couldn't be reached for comment? THAT'S ALL I DO IS COMMENT!

Funny when they reported the people who pulled papers, they even identified me as an ONLINE COMMENTOR. You see nobody likes what I'm commenting at least not some people. 

You can't blame them really. I mean everybody knows circulation is down because so many people get their REAL news for free now on the Internet. Those school people, well they are good subscribers and then there are those business who advertise and stand to make a killing on this new school construction.

That's alright, SW3 is making me a NEW sign!

1 comment:

  1. http://lynnwikileaks.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-bullet-vote.html

    ReplyDelete