Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2013

THE COST OF GETTING ELECTED

Please don't try and donate to my campaign. I have no treasurer and no way to take your money. It turns out my vote that my potential vote on the LYNN SCHOOL COMMITTEE will not be for sale.

My vote will only be about what I think is best for the kids and I won't have to worry about what a campaign contributor thinks. No doubt all of the candidates feel that way but maybe that is because they got money to put where their mouth is - somebody else's money.

3 comments:

  1. http://lynnwikileaks.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-jackson-city-duet.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I have your attention, there is a question for you.

      http://lynnwikileaks.blogspot.com/2013/09/stanley-wotring-candidate-for-school.html

      Delete
  2. "Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God". Benjamin Franklin's seal
    echoes the Declaration of Independence:

    "We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. . . whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

    Show me the money!
    http://lynnwikileaks.blogspot.com/2013/09/show-me-money.html

    ReplyDelete