Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2013

WU WAFFLES ON WHICH WAY IS RIGHT

I think I need some of those INTERPRETATION services LORI is always talking about us being mandate by the STATE to follow certain guidelines. See I been hearing a lot since I been going to these school committee meetings how MASSACHUSETTS has the BEST schools in the country. It even came up in the PRESIDENTIAL debates. I mean, I've seen a bumper sticker for goodness sake.

YET.....

last summer we sent people to TENNESSEE to study their WRAP-AROUND services and I seem to remember a lot of fanfare.

Well as of last night that seemed to be out the window or at least off  in the distance. Now ARIZONA is all the rage. We even got to watch a clip on how COLORADO, I believe, is implementing their model. Funny I just can't understand how a plan from a state with such a averse and controversial stand on immigration is going to be right for us. Has anyone looked at who is sitting in our desks? Maybe ARIZONA just has better tourist spots for our people to go study.

The bigger question is that if we are so good    why isn't anybody coming to study us?

MAYBE THEY JUST GOT LOST IN TRANSLATION.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, why isn't the rest of the nation looking at our schools and asking what we are doing right? It's always the best need to learn from the worst. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stan the Man, Get a Job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know your subtlety offering to help me with my campaign to get elected/ With your SUPPORT, I know I can win!

      Delete