Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

DON'T WORRY CATHE, I GOT YOUR BACK

What do they say about enemies , friends, and closeness? After tonight's LSC meeting I was a tellin the MARVELOUS MAYOR that she made a technical, procedural mistake, The monthly report on the progress on MARSHALL was pot on the agenda for the night's meeting. Normally public mention is made of the acceptance of the report for the record. No details are ever given the MAYOR just asks for a motion for acceptance into the record. NOTICE I SAID THE MAYOR ASKS

I was prepared to give this faux pax a pass. No need to make a FEDERAL CASE out of this violation. Shh, don't tell LORI or my BFF, they like to write letters. But I will not stand for anybody but me badmouthing CATHE. The MAYOR put the blame on her for this procedural miscues. By trying to shift responsibility of the OPEN MEETING VIOLATION, she threw CATHE under the BUS.It wasn't CATHE'S job. I wonder if it was one of the ones that they are using to ship those kiddies away from their parents.

2 comments:

  1. As you know, I missed the meeting. Was there any mention of the fact that today is the deadline for LPS to submit their draft of the Procedures for Access to Translation and Interpretation Services to the OCR for approval?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mention but translation was a big topic that I will talk about in a future post.

    ReplyDelete