Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

TRAIL NOTES

Out on the trail today and had some interesting conversations. First I was told by someone signing my papers that they didn't like this translation business one bit. Back in the old days when his PAPPY came over to this country there weren't no translators. Everybody learnt English and that's that.

Well he's right or he was. You see the problem is that back in the old days being a minority meant well you were a minority. It's a different world now, in fact the world is in our neighborhood. Minorities are now a majority and the reality is that the old majority is one no longer thus hampered in their ability to dictate policy.

Also I asked someone to sign my papers and she would, she believed everbody had a right to run, but that she liked DR. LATHAM. Also that we were lucky to have her and This signature wouldn't translate into a VOTE.

OKAY......

but last I knew I wasn't running against DR. LATHAM....

UNLESS.....

she went and pulled papers behind my back. I have previously stated I am not out to FIRE DR. LATHAM. She has a contract that LPS is obligated to pay and enough poor fiscal decisions have been made without me advocating another one. No it will just be my job to help steer her in the right direction, just call me STAN THE SHEPARD.


No comments:

Post a Comment