Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

I WANNA BE LIKE JOE

JOE PICANO the FINE ARTS DIRECTOR for LYNN PUBLIC SCHOOLS is so much smarter and smoother than me. He managed to get kisses from 4 women in one night in public and he never even had to say I do or even I will. They came after him,

Some people might say it's all because for the second year in a row under his direction LYNN received a "Best Communities in America for Music Education Award". This actual presentation was delayed a couple of times until the actual plaques were delivered. Ol slick JOE wanted to actually have the hardware in hand to give to the lovely ladies, MAYOR KENNEDY, DR. LATHAM. DR. WARRY and SUE ROWE before having the ceremony.

Silly me, I've always brought wedding rings to my ceremonies. He got off cheaper with his four women than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment