Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

NO TOGA REQUIRED

Since I got notice yesterday that I have 346 certified signatures from the Board of Elections yesterday, I rushed down to city hall with 60+ sigs. I figured that way I could get this collecting signature thing over with  I  should be the second candidate to be certified. That MARIA is a machine.

Who was down at the HALL to congratulate me? At least I think so. It was DR. LATHAM and fellow candidate for LSC JOHN FORD. Well they didn't actually speak to me. I am not really surprised, I mean with the blocking of e mails and all.

Then I noticed FINE ARTS DIRECTOR. JOE PICANO/ What a band to? This too much! I am not worthy, (I got this HUMBLE business down.) "Hey Joe, what's up?"

As if I didn't know. He gave some made up cover story about some award presentation and some special premier of some AGGANIS movie. What a rouse just so as to not spoil the surprise. DR. LATHAM kept quiet so she wouldn't break character. She was so good, it was like I wasn't even there.

But you see I will be,

SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment