Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

HYPOCRISY AT ITS FINEST

LORI, I couldn't have said it better so I am pasting your comment here so more people can see WHAT'S GOIN ON (You really don't want me to sing).
 
Pattye Griffin appeared to be a concerned principal who was acting in what she believed was the best interest of her students, staff and school. She came to the meeting with some of her teachers who showed their support for her. Dr. Latham smiled as Pattye was warmly welcomed to the microphone and she was even allowed to speak and give her opinion for more than the 3 minutes typically allowed. What I found interesting about this, was I remember back on November 8, 2012, when Claire Crane came to the meeting with parent members of her school council, she was not given the same courtesy. In fact, she was called derogatory names and insulted by John Ford. He called her a disgrace and said she should be fired. He said something about her making a mockery out of the proceedings. Patti Capano even scolded her in front of everyone. If I am not mistaken, I believe the issue brought up then was the same issue brought up tonight...overcrowding! I think it was made perfectly clear tonight just how much respect and support you get by this administration, if of course you support whatever it is Dr. Latham says, does and supports. Likewise, it was made perfectly clear at the November 8, 2012 meeting just how little respect and support you will receive if you don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment