Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

NET NOTES

Normally with such a NOTABLE title I would break into a long dialogue about my favorite LYNN CITY COUNCILMAN - HONG NET maybe a poem even but noooooo, I've matured. No really I have. I am now a wanna be public official. I've started my  APRIL FOOL'S DAY CAMPAIGN to be one of your next school committee members and as such I want to strike a serious note.

PICKERING, as it so often does. is reaching out to parents. This time with a safety concern:

Pickering Parent Workshop: Internet Safety Today, May 15, 2013
Agenda:
6:00 PM - 6:15 PM Welcome/Introductions
6:15 PM - 6:45 PM School Resource Officer Officer Hogan
6:45 PM - 7:00 PM Think Before you send Presentation "Question & Answers"
Reserve your seat now 781-477-7740 or email rittershausk@lynnschools.org

No comments:

Post a Comment