Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

MARSHALL MAY BE MIRED IN THE MUCK

Well just back from the LYNN CITY COUNCIL MEETING and I am confused, I am. Gere I thought DR. LATHAM was all for the new MARSHALL. She even testified before the council professing her support for the council's intention to take some property by some kind of DOMAIN thing. There was a transfer of $1.3 Million to take care of business, monkey and other kinds. Yes. even risky business.

So, imagine my surprise that the same DR. LATHAM would push forward with a KINDERGARTEN CONSOLIDATION plan which some parents pre-tell point out seems pretty painful to proceed. You see word has it enough signatures were turned in this same night to force the MAYOR to call a PUBLIC HEARING on the matter.

WHAT'S UP, DOC?

Don't you know that your stubborn insistence on proceeding with such an unpopular plan with  parents you proclaim to want their involvement. Well they are involved now and well it's well, it's gonna be problematic. You see this PUBLIC HEARING thing is going to GUM up things. If the signatures are certified that could hold up the approval of next years budget and and the BOND vote. well all of this fuss might just sabotage it.

I am sure she has a plan, I'm just not as smart as her to see it. Oh well, maybe there won't be enough certified signatures and it won't matter/ Then again maybe PIGS CAN FLY. I mean I did see it in a commercial,

No comments:

Post a Comment