Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

SHIFTING SANDS OF SUPPORT

You know Math must not be my only weakness, I think I have a hearing problem as well. I swore I heard way back when they had that special meeting for the evaluation of the SUPERINTENDENT our MOST HONORABLE MAYOR proclaimed and pontificated publicly that she did not like the way DR. LATHAM managed the money. Don't take the word of a poet that clearly suffers from brain damage, I am sure the TRUTH will come ALIVE in somebody's video ARCHIVE.

YET......

that same cruncher of numbers backed a recipe for a KINDERGARTEN KLUSTER surely to be a KLUNKER when you consider the cost ($580,000 + $1.4 Million).

HOW YOU GOING TO JUGGLE THAT?

2 comments:

  1. I am not necessarily against the kindergarten plan,but I do think there are still too many unanswered questions and too many details that have not been worked out. Also,it was mentioned that there are 10 classrooms available at the new building and that there would be about 260 children going there. That's still 26 five year olds to a class and that's just to start with. I am sure those numbers will increase even before the school year begins and definitely sometime after the school year begins. I don't think it will be long before those numbers are back up to 30 plus children in a classroom. My guess is it could be before the school year is even over. Is there any room for more classrooms at the new site and if so,how many more? If not,or if not enough,then this plan may be a waste of time and money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are wise to realize this plan was a rush to judgement. I question if the vote was even legal. I am not sure how specific you have to be. I am not sure "KINDERGARTEN SPACE ISSUES" would cover it under OPEN MEETING laws, We shall see.

      Delete