Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A CLASSIC MOVE

 Classical recognized as one of state's top performing schools again

Yea! We should be happy, we got noticed for being good!

BUT.......

when you think about it we did go down from a silver medal to a bronze and the way they talk this level of award is kind of like kissing your cousin. Being from WV, I know a thing or two about that. It's like when my son played soccer, everyone got a trophy.

Well, not everyone......

Looks like ENGLISH didn't get invited to the dance.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is great news for Classical and LPS and something we should all be proud of, especially Mr. Constantino, his staff and the students. I have had only positive experiences over the past 2 years my son has been at Classical. All of his teachers and his guidance counselor have always addressed all questions and concerns I have had and they are always willing to help in any way they can to ensure my son's success in school. The same goes for Mr. Constantino and Mr. Thompson. I have had several conversations with them both over the past 2 years.

    ReplyDelete