Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2013

LIL' LORI LET'S ME HAVE IT!

Hey Stanley, did you forget my favorite high school? LCHS 2013 Ram Camp Ram Camp is a free summer program and is open to the first 100 incoming Classical freshmen from Breed, Pickering, Marshall or other local area private middle schools. Parents/Guardians please sign the permission slip (below) and return to your son/daughter’s guidance counselor or the Lynn Classical High School Main Office no later than Friday, JUNE 7TH. http://www.lynnschools.org/classrooms/classical/documents/2013_Ram_Camp_Application.pdf on A CAMP FOR BULL PUPPIES

Actually, I only saw Camp Bulldog on Facebook that's why and I'm lazy - COPY AND PASTE. I know LVTI is running CAMP TIGER - same set up. I know my son's going. Hey, it's a holiday weekend, cut me some slack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment