Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

MAYOR USES FOUR LETTER WORD AT LSC MEETING

NEVER in all of my time going to LSC meetings have I heard anyone use such colorful language. I can't believe the MAYOR that prides herself as a penny pincher would use such an expletive. At an open meeting to the public and recorded live by LYNNCAM she uttered the word:

BOND!

In the past, myself and others have been led to believe our portion of the NEW MARSHALL have been led to believe our cost for the construction was about $17 million. I have reported it, I even think the ITEM talked about that number. We've been told that the city has the ability to put that amount on their credit card, they just have to have a vote by the citizens giving them the authority to use it.

NOT SO FAST, LAWYERS TALKING.

The MAYOR said last night she was going to ask the TAXPAYERS of LYNN for $70 million in BOND money for the new building!


When I heard that last night I almost fell out of my chair. HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID? That MAYOR sure is smart. Her and JOHN FORD along with the GOOD DOCTOR (another smart lady) have been so busy bragging about our 80% reimbursement from the MSBA I couldn't see the forest for the trees.

WE ARE ON THE HOOK FOR ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE COST BEFORE CONSTRUCTION CAN BEGIN!

We get ZERO dollars to start. It is a R*E*I*M*B*U*R*S*E*M*E*N*T. That means we have to have the money up front.

3 comments:

  1. I was shocked that we would have to put the $ up front..do we trust the state to come up with the other 80%??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not trust anything Dr. Latham or Mayor Kennedy says. They both have been found not to be up front and honest on more than one occassion. Remember what happened to the SPED reimbursement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just what I have been saying all along! They can not be trusted! The Mayor is a rat and is working hand and hand with Latham, I guess she is afraid of the good doctor! This Mayor has no balls and will never get re-elected! She is just a mess and using the Taxpayers along the way. We will be paying for alot more when her former Mayor Aide wins his case in Superior Court.
    WE WILL BE PAYING FOR THAT REAL SOON TOO!!!!!
    AS WELL AS THE MANY LAWSUITS AGAINST THE LPS!!!
    It will all be coming out soon.

    ReplyDelete