Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

GOALS OF GOAL SETTING?

To make it convenient for the trainer, they've scheduled a SPECIAL - MEETING OF THE WHOLE to teach our esteemed members how to set goals.

REALLY?

All one has to do is look at our LEVEL 4 status and it doesn't take a member of MENSA to know we gotta do better.

It is a good thing we have LYNNCAM but I wonder if the sound ACCIDENTALLY won't work?

I hope this training will help us find where we are going because there sure are a lot of different stories about where we have been.

I don't understand why we are CANCELLING a regular meeting so we can have this special meeting that last time was in front of an empty crowd. (I couldn't go).

I think I'll be able to make it this time, come join me on THURS. OCT. 4 at 5:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment