Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

DECEPTION AT INCEPTION - WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO HIDE?

I know it costs money to build a new schools and I also think education is a worthy investment.

BUT,

why are we learning about the fact we got to pay for ALL the cost of building a NEW MARSHALL only now? Yeah maybe we, I guess I mean I should have known but I keep telling you I'm not too smart. I've been allowed to wallow in my ignorance.

If I (now maybe I should say WE) I have been mislead about this what other surprises are LURKING IN THE SHADOWS or in the case of our last building project CLASSICAL - the SWAMPS.

As we learned in that debacle we only get that 80% reimbursement IF we accept the building, FLAWS and all.

Then it becomes OUR problem to go after the contractors. Because of liability caps and all we got left paying for their mistakes. I hope you like paying higher taxes.

I PICKED A GOOD TIME TO BE POOR!

1 comment:

  1. I am sick of paying the already high taxes in this deteriorating city due to the incompetence of the so-called leaders!Did anyone see Chronicle last night?What a joke and misrepresentation of Lynn!I didn't hear anything mentioned about the crime rate,rat problem and failing school system this city has!

    ReplyDelete