Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

CURRICULUM IN CHAOS

Sources, I got sources. Some of them are not of my own creation. What I hear from teachers is a growing dissatisfaction with the complications and confusion around the new DIRECTOR OF CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION'S leadership.

Supposedly some grievances were filed and deadlines were passed that prevented action. I don't know anything for sure. If that is true, I feel sure that the family relationship of the DIRECTOR and the EX-UNION president had anything to do with it.

I am counting on you WATCH watchers to set me straight.

2 comments:

  1. I have seen her in the new position in action. She is in control, knows her stuff, and presents as confident . All they faculty that I talked to agreed...next superintendent material. High class act. I am in no way related and I am retiring in a couple years so I have no agenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you are retiring anonymous why not give your name? It would give more credibility to your comments, I mean I know you have no agenda and all.

      Delete