Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

EPA IS THE WAY

Brookline Street option for new Marshall school

Being of unsound mind and crippled body, I hereby bequeath all my worldly goods (Wait, I'm poor there ain't much) to a foundation to be created for the preservation of poetry.

I just wanted to get all my things in order in case I have an accident. It seems there are a lot of POWERFUL political forces surrounding this site. My campaign to have a portion of the NEW MARSHALL named the WOTRING WING may be taken over by some overzealous developers and make my body PART of the new construction.

I GOT QUESTIONS!

1). As I asked at the meeting last night, "How come our MAYOR was against the project that all the surrounding communities signed on to with the MBTA to convert old railroad tracks into a bike trail because she didn't want to expose the city to lawsuits when the riders would be passing over POTENTIALLY passing over hazardous sites....

BUT.....,

has NO PROBLEM putting 1100 kids at RISK for HOURS everyday? MARY FOUNTAIN from the MAYOR'S office was in the audience and tried to reassure me, "Oh, that was the SAUGUS LINE and this one is commercial. REALLY? I feel better.........NOT.

I only have three letters for ALL of them.

E*P*A!

2). Why did a recent developer back out of a PROJECT there? I saw some pretty ambitious plans put on the table to be ABANDONED.

3). IF that parcel is contaminated the the value of that land would be almost worthless. Just ask JIM COWDELL, (MARSHALL principal's brother). Didn't the ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OFFICE pay for a similar study about about the HAWTHORNE and WHITE'S LAUNDRY?

and FINALLY....

4), WHY wasn't my comment included in the ITEM story? It was the only one that generated a back and forth discussion?

I know I said FINALLY but I have a feeling it won't really be FINAL unless I have some sort of accident.

UNLESS....,

I am BOUGHT OFF. Really, my price is not that high. I am poor so a little looks BIG to me. A simple job might be all it would take. A PAPER ROUTE perhaps, c'mon "DON'T YOU TRUST ME?".

2 comments:

  1. SORRY FOR THE TYPO ON YOUR NAME.....WAS PISSED WHEN TYPING.....
    I HAVE BAD HANDS!

    ReplyDelete