Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

LYNN'S SECRET AGENT

We got an AGENT FOR CHANGE in the city. Her name is BOND....., JUDY BOND. I learned last night at the HIGHLANDS COALITION meeting of a proposal on the table for yet another bond. Don't worry, it's just a little $4 million one.

I liked it, it was very itemized with what money goes where and they are ALL good places. There is money for each park in all the WARDS to get all the COUNCILMAN on board.

BUT.....,

I just was wondering what happened to that $17 million that the MAYOR saved from last years budget? I know some of it MELTED AWAY covering the DPW debacle but did they give out REBATE checks when I was away last summer?

Don't forget they are going to come for another $70 million BOND this summer. Another worthy project but let's keep all the cards on the table. We don't need another IN-ACTION HERO.

No comments:

Post a Comment