Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

HOLY $#*$! SEEPING SEWAGE?

People have been trying to get me to look at last week's CITY COUNCIL MEETING,

City Council 10-16-12

Tuesday, October 16, 2012 ,

and frankly I've been too busy living my crazy life. Well I caught MIKE DONOVAN'S testimony before council on one of  LYNNCAM'S rebroadcast and it all started to make sense.

I WAS A SCARED!

SETTLING SUMP PUMPS! The best case scenario will cost millions for preventative repairs so that SEW*AGGEDON doesn't occur. That would happen if the lines burst CONTAMINATING the school and make it uninhabitable (Does anyone else see a pattern here?). If that happens then the MSBA comes calling and wants their money back.

So the taxpayers of LYNN could be potentially on the hook for 100% of TWO schools. I am guessing we are talking $100 million dollars in LIABILITY.

2 comments:

  1. I actually sent the following email to Mr. Donovan on 10/17 because I too was concerned by the statements he made at the meeting:

    Good Afternoon Mr. Donovan:

    I am contacting you because I am very concerned by the statements you made at the city councilors meeting regarding the repairs needed for Classical. You stated repairs would need to be made over the next year to keep the gradually settling school from rupturing a sanitary sewer line under the Holyoke Street building. You used the word "settling" but let's be honest, the correct word is actually sinking. The school is and has been sinking since it was built. You went on to state the school is safe for students and school workers to occupy, but repairs to offset damage need to be done and to wait would be rolling the dice. My child attends Classical and I am not willing to "roll the dice" when it comes to his safety and well being. Therefore, I would like to know exactly what repairs are needed and exactly when they are needed before you feel the school is unsafe for the children and staff? You stated you are monitoring it diligently. What exactly are you doing to monitor it and just how often is diligently?

    Thank you very much
    Lori D'Amico

    I have not received a response yet! What surprises me is that the leaders in the school department, in the city, and even some members of our school committee can't seem to understand why the MSBA may be wary about giving Lynn any more money. Really??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to admit the irony is too funny. What gambling game do you "roll the dice"? CRAPS!

      Delete