Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

CASH EXPORTS


Help me out here for a minute. You know when you buy a new car from one of those big automakers, say like from the FORD MOTOR COMPANY, what is it they give you as an incentive to buy? Is that called a KICK-BACK or a REBATE?
I always get those two mixed up.

Okay back to school business or should I say MONKEY BUSINESS? Does anyone else out there think it’s a little bit disconcerting that JOHN FORD would come out with a favorite location before the PUBLIC, you know the TAXPAYERS, the VOTERS that are going to have to PAY 100% of the cost of his new school (that’s until and IF the MSBA gives us the 80% reimbursement).

Is it me or does anyone else WONDER how ETHICAL it is for someone who sits on the BUILDING COMMITTEE for the LSC to try and shape the PUBLIC’S opinion before they get to meet with the PROJECT MANAGER? I also WONDER how REPRESENTATIVE WALSH feels about this potential breach of ETHICS. Perhaps someone should look into campaign contributions.

Don’t look at me, I GOT POETRY TO WRITE.          

1 comment:

  1. Starbard and others have made their opinions too on what they like best. You vote for the person that shares your views or whose research you respect. Obama and Romney certainly give us their views on economy, abortion, wars, etc. and that is how you decide which to vote for.

    ReplyDelete