Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

DONNA'S DOING DUE DILIGENCE

Lynn board unanimous: Brookline Street new Marshall site

I am glad to see the site will be TESTED. It is so unlike me to start trouble but when it come to the SAFETY of our kids I might make an exception. I am a little concerned when you put the cart before the horse because you sometimes step in HORSE*#@$.

The MAYOR'S insistence that this site will be containment-free because of the fact that these tracks are used for commercial traffic rather than freight provides little comfort to me. It's not the CARGO that concerns me it's the years of exhaust settling in the soil.

No worries though, I'm not SMART like the powers that be that put this deal together. No one cares about my support for any bond that may be needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment