Search This Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

TIGER TABLE TALK

Wed. is the BIG rival game for LVTI against ST. MARY'S. I am making my prediction - TECH will be a winner. I know your probably saying to yourself, "He is just saying that because his son is on the team".

Well you are partially right. I do tend to be a little partial sometimes. However the real reason I can confidently make this prognostification is my personal belief in the leadership and direction COACH RUNNER and his supporting staff have shown and the life lessons taught. They are more than a team of football players, they are a family of young men.

One of the best educating and bonding experiances has to be the gathering for team dinner. Here students have the opportunity to share a positive experiance with people with different backgrounds. Normally the menu follows a more homogenous theme but this Tue. night, a pot luck dinner is planned where parents are encouraged to show off their culture's cuisine.

If anybody knows my son, he has a HEALTHY appetite! (I hope it's for learning)

No comments:

Post a Comment