Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

LEAF THE STEM ALONE



Lynn schools start new STEM program 
Posted: November 27, 2013

It is GOOD to see something coming out of CHUCK'S PUSH FOR PARTNERSHIPS, Seriously folks.  this is good. We have only paid half a year or so of a part-tine salary to get $4,400 gra.nt. I am not good at finnces (that's why I am poor) but I don't know if it is TOO good of an investment. Maybe they got other ones, maybe not. They need to talk sbout it. They need not be quiet like me!

Then there is that FULL-TIME GRANT WRITER. I wonder what results she has had. I mean she has had a few more months. I'd like to see a COST/BENEFIT comparison,

I don't know if anyone remembers but back last June the NORTH SHORE NAVIGATORS provided a FREE ticket to game for 4 people every plus a SPECIAL exhibition game was held for EVERY Fifth-grader in Lynn totaling probably TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS/

Let's look at how this happened. I asked DONNA COPPOLA if BILL TERLECKY of the NAVS cou;d speak to the LSC.  He did. CATHE went GAGA and worked hard to set up the special day for all the FIFTH-graders. Nobody got paid nothing.

I guess though SCIENCE is SEXY.

No comments:

Post a Comment