Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SUPER TURNOUT

I braved sime NASTY weather to watch LVTI vs. ST. MARY'S football game and a slaughter broke out, 52-8. It doesn;t matter I am proud.

 Lo and Behold I was not the only one foolishly braving the elements, DR. LATHAM wasin the HOUSE or STANDS as the case may be. Granted we dudn't exchange TURKEY STUFFING recipes or idle chatter about the effectiveness of the FULLBACK DIVES but she did shake my hand. Both our hands were bare.

She did chit-chat with someone standing beside me. I guess she was afraid I might talk shop. Well TECH is a VOCATIONAL SCHOOL.

1 comment:

  1. NO DOUBT this is SPAM but I couldn't have made up any nicer words so I won't DELETE IT because.....I CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH. (I was talking about the "coolest" blog thing.

    ReplyDelete