Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

TECH TALK TIME

LVTI'S JV team unfortunaatfsly lost for the final time this seasln this year to a team from WHITTIER INSTITUTE, A number of TECH students were on hand to watch the contest. On the opening kickoff for the second half my son did get to recover the onsides kick. I just thought I would report that fact just to remind everybody I am a parent and well, this is my blog.

I am super excited I have been asked to join the SCHOOL COUNCIL at TECH and tommorrow night is our first meeting. I have always been impressed with how active and thorough this organization is. Not by accident I am sure, the LVTI OPEN HOUSE is scheduled immediately after at 7 pm. 

WORKS FOR ME! (I know it wasn't FOR me but it still works.)

2 comments:

  1. Wrong again! open house starts at 6pm ...a school council Member should know that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for telling me the correct time, I must have misunderstood MS. PARADIS.

      Delete