Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

MEETING LIKE THIS

Sorry I missed the big meeting last night about CHARTER SCHOOLS. Duty called and I had to play parent so not only did I go to LVTI's SCHOOL COUNCIL MEETING, they also had an OPEN HOUSE.

Joining me on the SCHOOL COUNCIL was my son, TRIPPY. I swear that boy is going to be MAYOR someday. My next foray into politics might be to manage his campaign.

I honestly don't know how much of his interest is his love of politics or that eeryone takes great ppleasure in seeing how much he can consume. PRINCIPAL PARADIS laid down the law through, making sure he ate a sandwich and just didn't fill up on cake, cookies, and brownies.

Tonight I go myself to the OPEN HOUSE at ENGLISH. I may crash their SCHOOL COUNCIL MEETING. I mean, it is a public meeting, I saw it on FACEBOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment