Search This Blog

Saturday, November 30, 2013

BLACK FRIDAY GIVES WAY TO RUBY TUESDAY

Rubies are red right? Cause looks like probaably a procedural vote coming up at Tuesday night's city .council meeting. The vote has been taken and the deal is done. Maybe. I mean I really don't epect any one of the councilmembers to be a LEADER and raide any questions about the financial noose being placed around our neck.

The ACTUAL size of the ALBATROS is in dispute. I see the number 90 MILLION in the latest post. That was the number I first heard in council but by the end of the meeting when the vote was taken it had jumped to 92 Million by the end of the meeting. Then after talk about the expenses incured immediately tearing down the old MARSHALL, I swore the number got bumped up to 93.. No worries.....

City may be eligible for a grant from the Massachusetts School Building Authority ("MSBA"),

Here is something else to think about, I believe this passage gives them permission to have overruns,

 said amount to be expended at the direction of the School Building
Committee.

I am afraid this baby is going to spin out of control. Think about the poetic metaphors at work here. THANKSGIVING just passed and we are getting the BIRD (albatross) and we are giving them permission to STUFF it.

No comments:

Post a Comment