Search This Blog

Saturday, June 30, 2012

WHEN DOES THAT RACE START AND JUST WHERE IS IT WE ARE GOING?

I couldn't believe it.
They must be WRONG!
Turns out it's true,
same old song.

I read on FACEBOOK today that we are not going to have an INNOVATION SCHOOL. I was all smug, I GOT THIS, no you're mistaken, you see that's what the WASHINGTON SCHOOL'S gonna be.

However, you see I MUST BE GETTING TO BIG FOR MY BRITCHES (that's how we talk down here in TENNESSEE), I find out that IN FACT we are NOT gonna get one. I guess I'll blame my lack of being in the know to a conspiracy perpetrated against me as a result of the on-line blackout of sound (what color is sound?). Hey what you looking at?

It turns out that their master plan did not pass muster with the state.

PLEASE TELL ME AGAIN, WHY WAS IT WE GAVE THAT $25,000 RAISE?

1 comment:

  1. When you don't want to talk about merit-based
    raises or bonuses, your argument then is "What is the going rate?", or "What is the market value of the position?". So either argument would be employed to justify what the 4-3 ma-jority on the LSC did. The LSC majority certain-
    ly doesn't want to talk about our district's
    overall performance under the current regime. I'm sure this was done for the good of our stu-
    dents.

    ReplyDelete