Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

WE'RE WAITING......

I  posting today from KINGSPORT, TENNESSEE. DR. LATHAM, what did I say  about the possibilities of DISTANT LEARNING like they have at FORD SCHOOL?

Lately I've been thinking, for the FIRST EVER PUBLIC HEARING before the LSC all 11 LYNN CITY COUNCILMAN signed a letter of endorsement for not posting the position of LYNN SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENT and the MAYOR cast the deciding vote.

My side lost. Well ......,

MAYBE NOT.

Time is running out and we still don't have a signed contract for THE DOCTOR. Makes you wonder who has the most influence in this BIG CITY.

Nearest I can tell from my SIMPLE ANALYSIS "Cash-lovin" Cathe wants TOO MUCH of the CITY COFFERS for JUGGLING JUDY to SIGN-OFF on. After some of the outrageous RAISES some of those princiPALS got our marvelous mayor don't want a FISCAL ALBATROSS dangling from her neck come election time. I've heard some BELLIGERANT BLOGGER will make an issue of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment