Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DON'T CRY FOR ME CATHE

I remember a converstion I had with DR. LATHAM last year after the LPS budget was approved by committee. She questioned the wisdom of adding a librarian over a Reading teacher at FORD SCHOOL. We had different perspectives on the values. She seemed to reslish the facts that the statistics would prove me WRONG. Really what did it matter, I had no influence, I was just a POOR volunteer who liked to write POETRY.

Well it's a year later and I look at FORD SCHOOL'S budget and I see they still have a LIBRAIAN (and I was hoping to get my old volunteer position back) and thanks to TITLE 1 grant money, they'll have a reading teacher TOO. Sorry DOC, I guess we just weren't meant to be together.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find someone else before your contract's up. WHAT? They haven't RENEWED you contract? I mean, I thought with the BRADY-like comparison and all those ELIGIBLE (for re-election) men over at the LYNN CITY COUNCIL singing your praises, you'd be all set by now.

Believe me I know from EXPERIENCE  (4 wives) - LOVE HURTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment