Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

DOLLAR DAZE - LOOK WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU SPLIT AN ATOM

I wonder just what this $200,000 line on the second page of the CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION budget is. The line wasn't there last year. We have been told KNOW ATOM hasn't got a prayer of continuing. I mean, I thought we interviewed for a HEAD IF SCIENCE CURRIULUM and we do have 87 thousand and some change budgeted for the position.

Probably they will say it's for CONSUMABLES, you know replacing broken test tubes and the like. Hey listen, I used to be a SCIENCE NERD in another life and let me tell you it cost big bucks for everyone to dissect frogs. Oh, I forgot even ADVANCED classes don't do that in GRADE SCHOOL. Well it must be all that glassware broken in all those KINDERGARTEN CHEMISTRY KLASSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment