Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

DOLLAR DAZE - DATA DOLLARS DRIVE THE RIGHT WRITER?

Snuggled in the DATA PROCESSING page of the LPS budget is a PROJECT/REPORT WRITER MANAGER at $82, 732 (a $2000 increase from last year). I worry about what this person does. Maybe LPS is going to start its own blog, THE WATCH WATCHER.

What kind of results are we getting for this sort of money. I do what I do for FREE. My only compensation is the fantasy in my mind of cutting the ribbon to open the WOTRING WING in the new MARSHALL

Back to reality what possible PROJECT could LPS have that we need to pay someone that kind of money to report on?

Okay, I'll go along if MADAME MANGLER THE MAYOR would tab me as PRESS AGENT for her nest title bout. I could do a great promotion for a TITLE BOUT against JOHN THE RIPPER.

No comments:

Post a Comment