Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

IT’S WORSE THAN WE THOUGHT AND WE’RE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT AT LPS


With the job posting for a MIDDLE SCHOOL PRINCIPALSHIP at BREED MIDDLE SCHOOL that completes the TRIFECTA OF TURMOIL at LPS’S middle schools. Not a good thing at a CRUCIAL time in the development of our youth. These are the most IMPRESSIONABLE years.

With MR.MURPHY abandoning a crumbling ship at PICKERING (I know he says he’s leaving for professional growth  but that was before I learned about possible growth in the bathrooms) and now this vacancy at BREED bookending the surprise cancellation of DR. COWDELL’S departure at MARSHALL.

I had heard rumors about the BREED PRINCIPAL not coming back from his MEDICAL  LEAVE because of BAD BLOOD. But hey, you know me I’m not one to start RUMORS.

FACTS, I check them and recheck them. I only change’em if I need them to rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment