Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WHAT'S UP?

THEGOOD DOCTOR'S contract has been taken off the table for discussion. Off the table and into the back rooms? Now I am in my satellite office in WV atthe moment butthatdoesn't meanI am not interested.

I mean it looks like I might have a hearing to go to. Give me a vote so I can start a petition or better yet be reasonable and let's focus on the kids. Something seems fishy and my SPIDEY SSENSES are tingling!

http://www.lynnschools.org/documents/district/school_committee/2012_notices/2012%20-%2011th%20Reg%20SC%20Agenda%20REVISED%206-11-12.pdf

2 comments:

  1. When does her current contract officially end? I thought the end of June? What happens when this date passes and a new contract still has not been signed? Will this mean she really is not the superintendent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it ended July 1 or so. By not even discussing her contract by now, she will have to be in limbo. Something smells funny.

      Delete