Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

REFINING ON-LINE

At the last LSC meeting they presented the new GRADEBOOK eSCHOOL PLUS. This new program will not only keep marks on-line but will allow TEACHERS remote access anywhere there is internet connection.

May I offer some limited seating at my BOSTON STREET OFFICE, free WI-FI and coffee for a dollar.

I wonder though if all of this new technology we are testing is just causing us more tests to test. Anyway, come on down, refills are free and join me and the senior coffee crowd. That's what us old people do.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time LPS caught up with the modern technology that's out there. We lived in a small town in what I consider the boonies in Maine...Our town didn't even have a traffic light....but the schools used an online system where teachers posted assignments,grades,etc and parents could sign on and view it all. There was never a need for me to contact any teacher regarding school work or grades because everything I needed was right online.

    ReplyDelete