Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PUT THE"WATCH" ON TV

Everybody run down to LYNNCAM'S  Open House tonight at their new place at the old ST.JEANS CREDIT UNION on Western Ave, Open House – June 27. Ask questions about what their plans are on covering education. I mean, I can't do it all alone. Besides you can't actually SEE poetry. Oh yeah, while you're down there, ask if there is any truth to the rumor I started about plans to build a WOTRING WING at the NEW MARSHALL. I'm doing my best to spread them.

1 comment:

  1. No Thanks!
    Heard the MAYOR did not go, she is trying to get them at LynnCam for the troubles with her GOOD PAL JIM CHALMERS. He is no longer a board member of LynnCam. That pissed the mayor off Thats right her Mayor aid (mary chalmers) FATHER. So much for nepotism....right JUDY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete