Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

DON'T LET LATHAM LANGUISH ANYMORE

DR. LATHAM deserves to have a contract tendered. We had a HEARING, we had a VOTE. My side LOST. So I say man up and offer THE DOCTOR a contract. I can take defeat, let bygones be bygonnes. What's the HOLD-UP?

UNLESS.......

the dollar amount demanded by theDEVILISH DOCTOR is so OUTRAGEOUS that it would be POLITICALLY SUICIDAL for JUGGLING JUDY to part with that much of her NEW FOUND FREE CASH, a.k.a. REELECTION SLUSH FUND.

Serving up CATHE SLUSHIES is just not in her fiscal or political diet.

I have not even heard rumors of numbers, I'm still in WV, but I bet those EXORBINANT PRINCIPAL raises were just an APPETIZER. They got to be high if they postponed their SECRET EXECUTIVE session last night until who knows when.

I sayquit OBSTRUCTING THE EXECUTION OF OFFERING A CONTRACT.

tHE vote WAS TAKENTO OFFER HER A CONTRACT, NOT TO MAKE HER SIGN IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment