Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

HAPPY TRAILS AT HONG'S FUN (D) RAISER

Went to HONG'S HOEDOWN last night enjoyed good company, loud music, and good food. Media from as far away as a regional CAMBODIAN paper from PHILADELPHIA covered the event. Pictures were taken by the paper but I don't know which ones they'll use.

I know this will come as a surprise to you, knowing how camera-shy I am but at least one of them was of me with HONG.

From the LSC, the MAYOR was there (must have been her-there were short legs and long necks) and MARIA CARRASCO (she was pumping the flesh and selling tickets to that LATINO SCHOLARSHIP DINNER DATE) were among numerous dignitaries. GARDY JEAN FRANSCOIS was cutting a rug in some group dance. Where I am from, we call that LINE DANCING. YEE HA! We could have called it SQUARE DANCING but there seemed to be more than one partner.

This being SUNDAY, I hesitate to say what I am going to say but my vow of SUNDAY POSITIVITY was self-imposed and I do have a track record of falling off the wagon. I cornered "BRUCE WAYNE" LOZZZI, WARD 1 COUNCILOR (that's MY ward and the one PICKERING is in) to express my concern over the reported deplorable condition of the PICKERING "PIT STOPS".

His response was he doesn't get involved in school stuff because he has enough to worry about on the CITY side.

REALLY NOW?

I wonder how he explains his signature on the GROUP CITY COUNCIL letter of support for LATHAM then

AND

the way I understand it, ISD which is a CITY department is responsible for maintainence at LPS. HMMM!

I guess that explains why he is going to pay $9000 a year to send his daughter to ST. MARY'S.

Let me end this post back on a POSITIVE NOTE;

                  HE HAS "NICE" HAIR!

8 comments:

  1. I hope you called him out on his statements Stanley!! I wish I was there to hear him. I would have definitely called him out and would have loved to hear what he had to say in response!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both just run on nasty! Grab a coffee and chill. Just once lay off the sarcastic under tones and innuendo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound sarcastic, I was actually being serious! Again, the truth can seem nasty sometimes, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be said.

      Delete
  3. Hong Net signed the letter too - did you ask him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, agree with Lori!
    Hong is a disappointment just like the MAYOR. That must have been very interesting to have the Mayor and Gardy in the same place.....now we know how close Hong is to Gardy!!!! Wake up people!!!
    I heard that the Mayor sat ALL ALONE AT A TABLE....awww where was her side kick MARY CHAMLERS...Also, heard that they dressed in jeans and white t-shirts at Breed....HOW PROFESSIONAL....NOT!!!!!
    The hits keep on coming with this ACCIDENTIAL MAYOR.....
    LYNN HAS BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK OF MASSACHUSETTS...
    thanks to MAYOR JUDY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Anonymous, you have not shortage of hateful opinions when you don't have to sign your name. If you honestly think Lynn is not in a far better place today than when Mayor Kennedy took office, you must spend most of your time locked in your house with the blinds closed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrasscco is always begging people for money or votes. get rid of her, what is she like 90 years old now! Has nothing to offer!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DOOR OPEN AND BLINDS WIDE OPEN......ANON 821!!!!!!
    You might want to try and open your eyes on this rollercoaster you call "LYNN IS A FAR BETTER PLACE".....I truly think we are living to different cities..........
    Just saying!!!!!

    ReplyDelete