Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

WHAT GOES ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Looks like LATHAM is a bit premature. I now direct your attention to the following item on the AGENDA for Thursday night's meeting:


D. Request for Executive Session – Contract negotiations with non-union personnel:
Superintendent, Deputy Superintendents and Confidential Secretaries

Have they heard about our petition. On March 1, 236 signatures were presented to the city clerk for a request for a public hearing. Because of a little thing called an election, they were not going to get around to certifying it until after today's election. They have to verify that there are at least 150 registered voters. I think we're safe but I have this problem with objectivity. Nevertheless, let's be patient.

Call me crazy (I know being married four times that goes without saying) but I would bet this is the same item DR. LATHAM tried to put on the agenda last meeting when her contract extension was railroaded by the BULLY crowd.

1 comment: