Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

NOT PRIVY TO PONDERING ON PARA'S

Sometimes you know, I don't know everything. I figure I'll just throw this out there and somebody will set me straight. Last night they went into EXECUTIVE SESSION to talk about things we are told we don't have a right to know. Have no fear, all votes will be taken in public.

BUT.....,

we are never really told how they arrived at thier decision to vote the way they did. The thought process is important. Take for example the secret discussion on the PARAPROFESSIONAL'S contact which was approved 5-0. Starbard abstained, now I know his wife works as a para at Sisson so he needed to recuse himself but I don't know why PATTI did not vote on it.

I'm sure it was a legitimate one but inquiring minds want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment