Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

FOOD FOR THOUGHT



LYSOA--Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser

Friday, March 23, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (ET)

Lynn, MA


http://lysoa.eventbrite.com/

Okay, okay, I never graduated from no cooking school or I ain't got no culinary certificate. Luckily you don't need anything but an appetite or some degree of hunger.

I can't wait, where I grew up in WV we had the WV Italian Heritage Festival, pizza shops on ever corner, and marinara sauce pulsing through my veins. I understand there is going to be some sort of MEATBALL throwdown between LSC member RICK STARBARD and TERESA DiGREGORIO VONGSA!

Really RICK, have you forgotten you work with putty, not pasta.

2 comments:

  1. Shhh, don't give away my secret ingredient. Pink slime got nothing on my filler. lol.

    ReplyDelete