Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

DESPERATE TIMES, DESPERATE MEASURES



Mr wortring. They have no record of you graduating from west Virginia Wesleyan college?

I am not quite sure what the fact that whether or not I braduated from kindergarten has to do with anything. I've told everyone I'm not smart, not as smart as the ESTEEMED DR. LATHAM and our MOST HONORABLE MAYOR.

Personal attacks are a sign of desparation and they are quite unbecoming not only of the attacker but the cause you are defending. Facts are what you need to substantiate your argument. Just telling us everything is fine and we should just be satisfied with the way things are will no longer cut it.

Oh yeah, maybe you should spell my name right when you go digging into my background. To make it easier I'll tell you the year, 1985. Should I dig up the long form of my birth certificate?

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if you want to go to this extent or not BUT you can request a transcript on-line: http://www.wvwc.edu/offices/academicServices/forms/transcript.pdf

    Then you can post it for all your detractors to see. What's next? Are they going to dispute that you have a traumatic brain injury? A coma lasting 11 days? A WV accent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad 'anonymous' lost their boldness before leaving their real name. Then you could have just contacted them directly with answers to all their questions about you. You have to admit, it is quite flattering that someone is so fascinated by you that they actually dug into your background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It takes giant stones -- or a complete disconnection from reality -- to climb up on your soapbox about how personal attacks are counterproductive and take not one but two sarcastic swipes at others in your response. Take a scroll through memory lane: personal attacks are your bread-and-butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm flattered. Listen personal attacks don't bother me none. If you've been following my stuff, my most viscous attacks are on myself. I'm glad you gave me such clear directions on where to go because I have no sense of logistics and getting lost would put me in a PICKLE.

      Delete