Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

CALLS FOR CYR'S CENSORSHIP

Clearly COUNCILMAN DARRIN CYR has demonstrated his penchant for spounting off profusely about matters he clearly knows nothing about or has shown his need to clarify his shifting position as was illustrated in the ongoing TAXI TURMOIL.

I felt his glowing assessment of the status of the state of LPS at the CITY COUNCIL meeting last night was PROOF POSITIVE of his lack of command of the facts (if I was mean I could have said IGNORANCE but you know me I'm a warm and fuzzy poet who's one goal in life is to write GREETING CARDS) or was making a futile attempt to get me personally to come over to the dark side.

I guess as shown in the TAXI TRIBULATIONS our distinguished COUNCILMAN CYR has trouble with language translation and so interprets the "BEST OF THE WORST" as a GOOD thing.

So before proclaiming his unwavering waffling of the misinterpreting of his interpretation perhaps he needs some education remediation. He can start by joining me at the LPS meetings. I'LL SAVE A SEAT FOR HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment